Cute sweater, shorts, leggings, and boots—it's kinda the fall uniform, really. We are loving the awesome booties out there right now. We found some awesome styles—all for under $50 each! Happy Friday, Fashion Clubbers!
1. Elle & Blair Fowler Just Fab Booties with Bows, $39.95, justfab.com
2. Lace-Up Cap Toe Booties, $25.30, gojane.com
3. Dark Red Lace-Up Boots, $34.95, hm.com
4. Blue Lace-Up Platform Booties, $34.80, forever21.com
5. Lace-Up Boot in Pewter, $39.50, delias.com
Dress for less in the style of Glee's Kurt Hummel for prom. As always we found awesome product, with everything under $50 each. Don't you just love Kurt's bold fashion risks!
1. Men's Hot Pink Dress Shirt, $19.95, amazon.com
2. Charles & 1/2 Fair Isle Blazer, $39.99, urbanoutfitters.com
3. Plaid Bow Tie, $39.50, dillards.com
4. Seersucker Slacks, $29.99, menswearhouse.com
5. Giorgio Brutini Loafers, $47.99, zappos.com
It's your last chance to shop the Michael Antonio pop-up store in Downtown L.A. Open since Black Friday, the store carries all the hottest Michael Antonio styles. Great price points, too. The pink glitter peeptoes on the left are only $55. Their shoes have been featured in Seventeen Magazine, Glamour, and People.
The pop-up space is amazing. It used to be a sushi restaurant! So, check it out. They'e open from 10:00 this morning until 7:00 tonight. Happy shopping!
517 W. 7th Street, Los Angeles 90014