Time to bust out those movie passes, grab some Milk Duds, and slather on some opaque lipstick (in honor of Effie Trinket, of course!)—The Hunger Games 2: Catching Fire hits theaters today!
Here are the top 5 Catching Fire moments that we're looking forward to seeing on the big screen:
1. WWEWN? (What Will Effie Wear Next?) Hello! We're FASHION Club! How could we NOT be anxious to see some of the stunningly gorgeous outfits that Elizabeth Banks dons during the reaping. In the first movie, it was a whirlwind of pastel pinks and purples, from her sky high heels to her lavender locks. Want the look? Thanks to Lime Crime's opaque lipstick and China Glaze's The Hunger Games nail polish collection, you can easily recreate the look yourself.
2. New Movie, New Arena. Peeta and Katniss are again pitted against each other in the 75th annual Hunger Games, called the "Quarter Quell," which brings back past victors to compete. They are thrown into a circular arena filled with deadly terrors, a harsh jungle, and a seemingly harmless saltwater lake. We can only imagine what the Capitol has in store for our heroes.
3. Finnick and Gale. If it isn't enough to just to name some of the serious eye candy that Catching Fire has to offer, we're stoked on seeing more romance build up between J.Law (Katniss) and Liam Hemsworth (Gale) in that infamous love triangle. Plus, we'll see Sam Claflin (Finnick) shirtless for the Tribute parade!
4. Katniss' Mocking Jay Outfit. In the the tributes' interviews with Caesar Flickerman, Cinna continuously amazes us with his ability to make Katniss shine. From a (faux) fire dress in The Hunger Games to a fully transforming ensemble, we want him as our stylist!
5. The Last 15 Minutes or So. We read the book and we're definitely not here to spoil it for you but something pretty crazy happens in the last little bit that'll keep you hungry (pardon the pun, we had to) for the next movie. Guess you gotta watch Catching Fire to find out. ;)