We've selected the winners of the 12 Days of Giving Contest, and now it's time for you to select the Grand Prize Winner!
Please vote for your favorite organization of those submitted for
consideration below. Fashion Club will donate $100 to the organization
with the most votes!! Voting ends January 2, 2013.
1. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (submitted by both Maria G. from Bellflower, CA and by Allison T. from Point Pleasant, NJ)
St. Jude's mission is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for children with catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
2. UNICEF (submitted by Run Wei W. from Centerville, OH)
UNICEF believes that nurturing and caring for children are the cornerstones
of human progress. UNICEF
works with others to overcome the obstacles that poverty, violence,
disease, and discrimination place in a child’s path.
3. Extended Family (submitted by Samantha H. from Glendale, AZ)
Extended Family is a nonprofit organization established
to assist single parents, kids
of single parents, as well as orphans who are excelling, but in
4. My Friend's Place (submitted by Perla H. from San Diego, CA)
The mission of My Friend's Place is to assist and inspire homeless children, teens, and young adults to build self-sufficient lives.
5. Wounded Warriors Project (submitted by Taylor S. from Montgomery, TX)
Wounded Warriors's purpose is to raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members. Their mission is to honor and empower wounded warriors.
6. Second Chance Dachshund Rescue (submitted by Ashley D. from San Diego, CA)
Second Chance Dachshund Rescue is a San Diego rescue that nurtures and re-homes dachshunds.
7. Pencils of Promise (submitted by Katy K. from Sparta, NC)
Pencils of Promise (PoP) believes every child should have access to quality education. POP create schools, programs, and global communities around the common goal of education for all.
8. House of Hope (submitted by Tahtyanna M. from Clayton, NC)
House of Hope works to provide both workable and successful solutions in
restoring troubled teens and their families, resulting in these teens
becoming solid citizens and effective, contributing members of society.
9. Make-A-Wish Foundation (submitted by Brianahi D. from Wasco, CA)
Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with
life-threatening medical conditions. The organization reaches more than
250,000 children around the world.
10. Dress For Success (submitted by Brittany B. from Houston, TX)
The mission of Dress for Success
is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by
providing professional attire, a network of support, and the career
development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.