Dress for Less: Men's Cosmetics
Do you like this story?
The LA Times recently published a cool article about cosmetics and "makeup" for men. They said that men's grooming is one of the fastest growing segments in the beauty business! Sounds like there is room for more men's cosmetics lines. Imagine an Urban Decay type brand, just for men. Awesome! Dress for less with these great products just for men.
1. Camo Concealer, $26, Menaji, menaji.com
2. Brow & Beard Corrector, $22, KenMen-BC One, kenmen.net
3. Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer, $20, Kiehls, kiehls.com
4. HDPV Anti-Shine Powder, $35, Menaji, menaji.com
5. Line Smoother Oil-Free Moisturizer, $29, Jack Black, getjackblack.com
If you have an interest in the beauty business, find out what you could do with a Beauty Industry Merchandising & Marketing Degree from FIDM.