Estrella Foothills High School FC President Produces Eco-Friendly Fashion Show
Do you like this story?
Estrella Foothills High School Fashion Club put on an amazing eco-fashion show recently. Senior Stephanie Jackson, Founder and President of the Estrella Foothills H.S. Fashion Club, collaborated with the Art Club to produce the runway show. All garments were handmade from common or disposable materials.
- t-shirts with magazine strips attached
- belts made from ping pong balls and soda caps
- skirt made from red plastic cups
- butcher paper dress
- newspaper bows and bracelets
- skirt made from CDs
- Wal-Mart plastic dress
- top made from tinfoil cupcake wrappers
- dress made from a reflective windshield cover
Stephanie Jackson, Founder and President of Estrella Foothills H.S. Fashion Club
Congratulations to Stephanie Jackson and her entire team for putting on a successful show! Way to raise awareness—and display such amazing creativity! These future fashion school students show a lot of promise!